Friday, August 19, 2011

Disconnected

This has been a long time coming. I'm ending this blog and starting a new one. Blogspot has been very good to me, but I want to be more successful as a freelancer. I've started up a new site that uses my name as the url. This is something that I've been stewing over for some time, as eponymous websites can sometimes come off as narcissistic. Having one's own site with a url free of a "blogspot" or a "wordpress" in the title, though, does look much more professional, and I want to switch over before I'm too wedded to this site/format.

I've ported all of my old content from this site over to the new one, and will now be blogging at joestreckert.com. Hopefully you guys who have enjoyed reading my various rants and word-spewings will head on over.

No comments:

Post a Comment